a política na vertente de cartaz de campanha

Buzz this

Esta é para ler em voz alta


In a classroom, the teacher asks the students to compose a sentence with the words "yellow", "green" and "pink".

The Brit guy says "This morning I saw the yellow of the sun through the green of the trees and I thought it'll be a pink day."

Then the French: "Green is my favourite colour and yellow is ok. But I don't like pink."

Then the Italian: "I was at home and the phone made green.... green. Then I pink up the phone and I said yellow!"

Posted by email from fliscorno's posterous



2 comments :

  1. Anónimo disse...
     

    Esta é para ler em voz baixa

    Then the Italian: "I was at home and the phone made green.... green. Then I pink up the phone...

    I didn't know socrates was Italian!

  2. j. manuel cordeiro disse...
     

    LOL

    ingrês ténico

Enviar um comentário